saeyedoc wrote:
> Due to where I wanted to located the Touch, I ended up using coax since
> that's all I had around that was long enough. Because of the location of
> the router, I have the touch hooked up with ethernet and the server
> using wifi.

I take by the above quote that your setup is something like this:

Server running LMS > wifi > router > ethernet (cat 5) > Touch > coax >
Anthem MRX300

Yes?

Since everything is working fine and sounds great - congratulations!
Should you start to experience any problems, especially when streaming
24bit/88.2 or 96kHZ material, then the first thing you should look at
would be the server > wifi > router link since this the most important
link and an changing to an ethernet link would most likely resolve any
problems. Again, this is if and only if you start to experience trouble.