Zonker92 wrote:
> OK, I just tried this with my Touch (7.7.2), connected to a PS Audio
> Digital Link III DAC by coax.  It took about ten seconds plus reboot
> time, and works perfectly so far.  I haven't tried any critical
> listening so I can't say anything about the sound quality, but I do have
> one question, and I'm too lazy to try to read all 76 pages of this
> thread:
>
> Is coax best to connect to my DAC, or should I use USB or optical?  I
> have all three choices available.  Thanks.
>
> Eric

I have this DAC.   The USB implementation on it is very poor.   Avoid
that.   Optical only supports 24/96 max.  So if you want to use anything
higher that EDO is capable of, then you will need to use the Coax.    I
have streamed 24/192 to the DLIII without issues.   Just make sure to
keep the Upsampling setting to 192Khz....otherwise it will downsample
192 content to 96 ------ counterproductive :)