Turnandcough wrote:
> For those of you are able to stream 24/192 content - are you streaming
> FLAC files to the Touch or is the decoding to PCM being done from the
> server?
>
> In other words in your FLAC file format settings is FLAC set to "NATIVE"
> or to "DISABLED" and is PCM set to "FLAC" or "DISABLED"?
>
> I want to be able to stream 24/192 that has been decoded by the server
> and send it from the Touch to my DAC.
>
> Does EDO + 7.0 make this possible or not?
>
> My DAC supports 24/192

A current requirement of LMS is that only 24/192 FLAC can be streamed.
If you turn off FLAC and try to push WAV naively, LMS will not stream
it.  This was was addressed some million or so entries above in this
thread.    I have not tried to do that, but I trust it won't work.
On the other-hand, I use wifi, so I have no intention of deliberately
doubling the bandwidth requirements I have to support.   FLAC is good
for me.