Cut-Throat wrote:
> I understand companies removing product lines, it happens all the time.
> The removal of the SB Touch however has another component called LMS
> that a lot of the functionality of the touch depends on. So, I am
> definitely concerned about the future of LMS. I have my radio stations
> on it. Plugin support for MOG and Pandora.
>
> Does anyone out there know what Logitech has in mind for support of LMS
> in the future?

Lots of discussion over in the Radio forum and in the General forum,
particularly around the distinct roles of msb.com and LMS. LMS on my NAS
box is there to stay, and I don't use msb.com for much at all (I think
msb.com will lose Logitech support at some point). So I think my
Squeezebox-based system is OK for the foreseeable future.

TBH I suspect that the move to the Logitech | UE branded version of LMS
and the Radio may well be a sensible move for the customer base Logitech
wish to attract, but  in my view they ought to have has a Touch
equivalent ready for the launch.

Robert