Guy48065 wrote:

> ETA: search all sections for "best control app" discussed in the past 12
> months.  Got one hit. ..For the Duet. Sure.
> I guess I'm just too stupid to find all these many best Android app
> discussions.

Googling "best android app squeezebox" finds at least 4 threads on this
forum either directly asking for a comparison or making the same remark
you did.
Posts as recent as from last week.

Your problem is that you posted in the "Squeezebox Touch" subforum which
is not about Apps but Squeezebox Touch. "3rd Party Software" or
"General" would probably better places to look for.
But I'd just use Google...

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*