I have been listening a lot to Tunein Radio lately. Specifically Russian
Jazz Stations via Tunein Radio.
These are very high quality and I recommend them.

One thing I have noticed is that when you first start up the radio
station it display the Album art, Artist, Album and Track information.
However leaving it running, it will not update this information.  If you
skip to another station and come back to the original station you may
get the new Album information. I use these stations for discovery of new
music, and it would be nice to see the correct information.

This could be a problem with LMS, Tunein Radio, the Station itself or
???  --- Has anyone here had the same problem?

Cut-Throat's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=43167
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=106269

Touch mailing list