garym wrote:
> hmmm. Weird.  What do you mean by "switching libraries".  Don't you only
> have one library (your LMS music server)?  And why are you downloading
> LMS if you already have LMS installed and running?
>
> Have you done this yet?
>
> 1. turn off everything, computer, unplug SBT and all other players, turn
> off (unplug) modem and router, etc.
> 2. Then plug in modem and router and let fully start.
> 3. Then turn on computer, let fully start and then start LMS on that
> computer (assuming that's where you are running LMS)
> 4. plugin in SBT and any other players, let fully start
> 5. in SBT, on-screen menu, pick "my music" and it should offer you the
> name of your LMS library (if it is not already connected).

It can switch between local LMS and mysqueezebox.com for apps and radio
if you don't have your mysqueezebox.com creds entered in LMS settings ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )