DavidBulluss wrote:
> Have been using Filezilla but will give WinSCP a go if it helps?
>
> Have checked (and changed) octal on folder and files to suit existing
> plugins (only SPOTTY at this time!). Copied the files of SPOTTY into
> windows environment to check ownership & permissions and checked that
> the DENON ones were the same (they were). All to the best of my ability,
> which may not be great! I am placing the DENON folder and files into tce
> - slimserver - Cache - InstalledPlugins - Plugins.
>
> The glimpse of hope that I get is in the screen cap where on refreshing
> after restarting LMS it reports that a restart is required - DENON etc.
> Have done that with great patience, but the plugin never appears in the
> list or elsewhere. What is then strange is that when I check the file
> structure in pCP after restating LMS as requested I find that all of the
> files from the DENON folder in PLUGINS are missing, they have been
> deleted by LMS or pCP!!!
>
> Any thoughts greatly appreciated, David

They have been deleted by PCP. After installing you need to do a backup
via pCP - main page with beta on. It writes everything to the SD card -
your changes were done in RAM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS*
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
*Office* - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN
755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones