DavidBulluss wrote:
> Thanks for the tip. The DENON files are now staying in the plugin
> directory... a step in the right direction, but the PLUGIN still doesn't
> appear in LMS, even though the main GUI states that it needs a restart
> due to the DENON plugin. Restart, restart, restart, several times
> including pCP restarts, files still there, but no PLUGIN in the list.
>
> EDIT: Just came back to my computer after another cPC restart to find
> the DENON files have disappeared out of the plugins folder! Grrrrrr

More experimentation last night... while LMS gui is asking for a restart
due to plugin DENON I am able to go to PLAYER/DENON and change settings,
make it active etc. It still hasn't appeared in the plugin list yet
though. Turn on the player and the app works, it controls my amplifier,
as it always has in the past. As soon as I restart LMS it is broken,
even if I do a basckup of pCP to SD first. There is something during the
restart that wipes the DENON files.

Any thoughts appreciated, David :confused: