Received the Touch yesterday, sorted the WiFi out and the Touch
immediately started to update its firmware. I then opened an account on
the Server, installed the TuneIn App and it works like a charm!

Only concern is for some reason the TuneIn App does not show nearly the
amount of IR stations that any other device does, but it's early times
still, will play with it some more.

This SB Touch was brand new: its packaging had never been opened before,
I cut the taped seals on the packaging and interesting to find that the
plastic cling film really did cling to the unit and also remote after
being packed away for some 7 years, was a bit finicky to remove. The
Duracell batteries did not survive, they had turned to a white powder
which even attacked the plastic wrapper containing them but luckily no
damage elsewhere.

All in all, I think I am going to enjoy this product.

-Eric