I only had TuneIn installed but have now installed Radio Tunes and
RadioFeeds UK & Ireland.

I played a bit more with TuneIn radio and am slowly finding my choice of
music - mainly 60s to 80s. I find it odd however that the same radio
station has different names on different hardware, all of which utilise
the TuneIn app. Gold London on my Yamaha Network radio is exactly the
same radio station known as Capital Gold 1548 on the Touch. It's no
wonder I cannot fond my favourite IR stations! I am still looking for
WSFM 101.7 from Oz but pretty sure I will find it if I stopped selecting
every second radio station with an interesting sounding name :) Also
need to find All Hit Radio, presumably they broadcast from London.

All in all, I am very happy with the Touch, should have bought this
years ago!

-Eric