I did disable MOG at some point. After which I was told that while MOG was dead in the US, it still existed in some way in NZ or Australia. But that's been years ago. Might be dead by now, too...

Yes, and what about Napster, Deezer, Amazon CD store, MusicIP, Orange
Liveradio and Slacker, etc?

Of these I believe all but Amazon are still very much alive. Amazon CD store should work, too, as it's not a service, but some implementation on our end. But whether it's used or not, I don't know.

But I'd agree that we could probably flag many of them disabled by default.

--

Michael