The Jitterbug from Audioquest promises a lot of things, and according to
many a reviewer, it actually works. Not only connected in serial, but
also in parallel. So that makes me wonder how much of an improvement it
could make if attached to the USB port of a Squeezebox Touch.

So, before you ramble on about snake oil and fire water, and link to
numerous reviews, that are not able to measure any significance with the
Jitterbug plugged in or not (I have read them all), many still claim to
hear an audible difference. Most misunderstand the difference, as most
often when noise is removed from a digital signal, it will become less
bright, which many - if you look at Amazon user reviews - interpret as
less detailed, dull sounding. A thing to conclude from the many reviews
is the success of the Jitterbug is highly dependent of the equipment you
are using, as for some with an already very clean digital signal it may
even degrade sound, while others have found, that if run in parallel
with your attached USB device it works better. Give or take, it seems to
have some sort of impact, whether you like it or not.

So, have any of you tried one with a Touch, will it improve the sound?

LMS 8.1.1 on Synology 213+ NAS. 3 x Squeezebox Touch with external Rega
DAC.