I've strange problem with my touch

Situation is as follow: I've  LMS on my Qnap Nas since a long time. Nas
is located at my home, in my country house I've two players Boom an
Touch.  They have been working ok, sometimes they lose connection but
there was not a problem to reconnect them.
Now I've made some changes, upgraded LMS to 8.2 at same time I changed
my network at home from Ubiquiti Edge router to Unifi. After those two
changes my Touch at my country house can't connect to server any more.
Boom can. But it's not the whole problem, because the server can see
Touch and Squeezer can to  but Touch doesn't recognised it has logged
in, on the contrary it says that was not possible to connect to the
remote library.

What I've tried: Downgrade both the server and Touch to earlier
versions(when it worked), without luck. Factory reset Touch of course.
Clean install. 8.1 server version - no luck.

I don't know where to looks in logs and what I've  to look after.

Grateful for any help

Logitech Media Server 8.2.0
3 Boom 2 Touch 2 Radio
1 Classic 1 Duet