fletch wrote:
> When I first got my touch a couple of months ago, I tried that but I
> still got a clock. After reading your reply, I just now tried it again.
>
> I still got the clock but after a second or so it went away and I got a
> blank screen!
>
> I guess I didn't wait long enough last time to see it time out.
>
> I feel much better now about leaving it powered up now. Thanks for the
> suggestion!Yeah when using " screen off when playing or paused" there is
> longer
delay which can be misleading.. Btw I remember trying to use "screen off
when playing" and "screen on with custom clock when off" , but that just
didn't work well at all..

"screen off when off" generally works well, but still once a while it
will misbehave, at least for me.

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)