When it rains it pours: Based on some of the comments in this thread I
was originally looking at several amps that were unavailable at the
time. Well as of tonight they are now available to order but to be
shipped in June. What I want to do is move my existing amp to my office
to be used with a duet for now..maybe a homebrew later.  The 2 I am
looking at are the LOXJIE A30, which i have already read up on and
pretty sure I would be happy with it based on the reviews.

The other on is the YAMAHA R-N303BL. Does anyone have any experience
with this model?  Both have digital inputs and subwoofer out which is
what I want.  The no name I have now is plenty loud enough for us but It
doesn't have a subwoofer out.

Thanks.