Paul Webster wrote:
> If you bring in a new router and give it the same SSID and password as
> one that SB already knows then it will happily connect to it without
> doing anything extra.
>
> If you change the password but not the SSID on an existing router then
> the SB (and everything else) will not be able to connect to it until you
> give it the right password (ignoring WPS for the moment ... which I
> don't think SB devices support anyway).

I'm wondering if the OP - who can't find how to change the password on
the SB device - has maybe set a new WPS (rather than WEP) password on
his router?  It seems very odd to me that he's not seeing an option to
change the password at the device end of the set up.... why could that
be?

LMS 8.0.1 (1606118512)
Win10
Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Livebox 4
Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), Desktop
3 x Touch - 2 wireless, 1 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)
1 x Riva Arena (via Airplay LMS PlugIn)

b) Freebox
External SSD (all mp3), WiFi Laptop
1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)