Zoltan wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a source for a decent replacement PSU for a Touch
> that I can easily order from UK? By decent I don't mean one of these
> "audiophile" ones that cost hundreds, just something that is the correct
> type and good quality.
>
> The reason I need one is that I have been experiencing a lack of
> responsiveness from my SBT whichever Squeeze device remote control I
> tried. I found a thread the other day (can't find it now) which started
> off with various people solving this by replacing the IR module but
> ended with quite a few people saying that a new PSU fixed it. I have
> confirmed this is the case for me by borrowing the PSU from my unused
> spare SBT but, rather than continue to use this, I'd prefer to buy a
> replacement for the failed one.

There's this one (maybe more) from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adapter-Supply-Logitech-Squeezebox-Network/dp/B07Y8N8KSC/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=squeezebox+touch+power&qid=1624544532&sr=8-2

Also this one I've purchased from Amazon, says for Squeezebox Classic,
but the Touch & Classic PSUs are interchangeable, I do it all the time.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0027CIZ38/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

35067

|Filename: PSU.jpg                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35067|

*Server - LMS 8.2.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi4/pCP 7.0.1/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
*Garage* - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi