I have various Touch & Transporter models, all of which were happily
running on a DSL line. Today I had a fibre connection installed and set
up one of the Touches and one of the Transporters to work via Fibre,
using wi-fi as an interlink. Wi-fi signal is 95% as the devices are just
a few feet from the router.

Both devices can connect to LMS easily enough, but I cannot get them to
connect to www.mysqueezebox.com, getting this message:

"There was an error loading the remote feed for : (Failed to parse)"

If I revert to the DSL connection, all is well. What am I missing here?
I have run the wifi setup in each device numerous times, LMS shows both
devices but MSQ does not pick them up at all. I would like these devices
to run independently of LMS directly from the router, thus obviating the
need for a PC (or Pi) to be used.

All ideas gratefully welcome.