kidstypike wrote:
> Yes, cable is the preferred method for LMS.

Though I've got a couple of Phillipe's wi-fi only SqueezeAmps (for the
fun of supporting such a great project), this is one thing that makes me
a tad reluctant to try the PolyVection "replacement" LMS / Player route
- again (subject to correction!) wifi only, at least for the players.
While recently I've had great wi-fi performance with my various systems,
I still find that for "serious" listening of big FLAC tracks (especially
long-form music), cabled LAN is the way to be set up.

LMS 8.2.1 - 1628023316
Win10
Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Livebox 4
Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), LAN Desktop
3 x Touch - 1 wireless, 2 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
2 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)
2 x SqueezeAmps

b) Freebox
External SSD, WiFi Laptop
1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)