KeBul wrote:
> I cannot recall seeing any previous reports of the touchscreen itself
> failing, but Touch PSU's are well into their "fail period" often first
> symptoms are the remote/IR receiver becoming more fussy and directional
> and then failing completely (I have experienced this with my own unit),
> if you've got one, try the remote and see how it behaves... mine became
> very directional, so my Harmony hub IR sender wouldn't operate it but
> the touch remote pointing straight at it worked. I replaced the PSU and
> it it was back to working fine with the Harmony hub. If your remote is
> very directional or doesn't work reliably then you may have proved a
> failing PSU.
>
> Either way, replacement PSUs are relatively cheap and an easy thing to
> try.
>
> Replacement parts - not sure you would be able to get new, so I would
> say eBay, either a complete working unit or maybe risk a "for spares or
> repair" and hope you get the working bits you need and can successfully
> transfer them over.
>
> Good luck
>
> Kev

Sorry to resurrect old threads. Finally tried a new power supply, no
luck. there are zones on the digitizer that register clicks on the wrong
place on the screen. I think it's just a dead digitizer.

Device still works well so it's nice to have. I'm still open to
replacing digitizer if anybody can source one :)

1 Touch
4 Receivers
3 Controllers
3 Radios