Good Morning

I am running LMS 8.3.0 and the Settings / Information page tells me
under Player Information "You seem to be using a Squeezebox with an
outdated firmware, not recognizing this version of Logitech Media
Server. Please consider using the Community Firmware plugin, or patching
the device's firmware (get more information)."

I followed the instructions on the linked page
/html/docs/radio-compatibility.html, but once the Patch Installer has
been installed, I do not find the "Version Comparison Fix".  Any tips?

I am not installing the Community Firmware yet, as I understand I lose
the embedded LMS (Tiny SC?), which I'd like to play with at least once
:) - the SBT is new to me, but second hand.