On 12/30/2012 04:47:13 AM, Felix Janda wrote:
Thanks for the various clarifications and making "pwd -L" check for dot
and dot-dot as described in the standard.

Looking at the POSIX man page toysh should set $PWD at some point, too.
Right now we have

toysh is hugely incomplete and I just got it to segfault by playing with 'cd'.

After I deal with mount/umount/losetup I'm going to try to do a cleanup pass on it and actually start on environment variable support.

Alas, toysh was never nearly as finished as people seem to think it is...

Rob