i'm pretty sure a lot of the reformatting here doesn't match rob's
intended style. it would be nice to have a .clang-format checked in
that's close enough to rob's intended style that we can just automate
this to be "good enough" and forget about it...

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 2:04 AM, Lipi C. H. Lee <lipis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Rob.
>
> I cleaned up the code in 'netstat.c' as belows.
>
>  - Adjust to 80 columns
>  - remove a useless function(strchr_nul), variable, type casting and compile
> warnings(fgets)
>  - clean up netstat command option condition
>  - change useless double pointer to single point and dynamic memory
> allocation to static one
>  - fix a ambiguous return type and typo
>
> Can you review it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Lipi

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.