On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:04 AM, Lipi C. H. Lee <lipis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Rob.
>
> I cleaned up the code in 'netstat.c' as belows.
>
>  - Adjust to 80 columns
>  - remove a useless function(strchr_nul), variable, type casting and compile
> warnings(fgets)
>  - clean up netstat command option condition
>  - change useless double pointer to single point and dynamic memory
> allocation to static one
>  - fix a ambiguous return type and typo
>
> Can you review it?

It makes it build without warnings, I call that a net win, and am applying it.

That said, I don't regularly use anything in pending and won't notice
if it causes nonobvious regressions. Android _is_ using some commands
out of pending (I know!) and that's one of them, so heads up Elliott
in case it broke anything for him/android.

I'm too close to the next release to add another can of worms just now
(this cycle I promoted pgrep, pkill, and top out of pending, that's
enough for one release), so I'm not doing any of my own cleanup to
netstat yet. At this point if it doesn't get sucked into the PS vortex
it's out of scope for 0.6.2. (Or possibly I should call it 7.0, since
the utf8 fontmetrics and linestack stuff has been a big blocker on a
lot of things?)

Rob