On 10/02/2018 06:21 PM, enh wrote:
> (in case it's not obvious, this is on top of my other getconf patch
> from earlier today.)

Applied, but:

1) getconf -l only outputting symbol names was intentional, it's that whole
"unix way" Mike Gancarz wrote a loely book about. Output that's easily tool
processable, so you can do "for i in $(getconf)" for example. (Toybox produces
just the command names for the same reason.) I understand your motivation for
changing that, but it makes me wince.

2) I missed that upstream has the "-a" option which lists everything, which is
why they don't have a -l. (I don't think ubuntu 14.04 had this, but my test
system died.) We should probably implement that, I might take a stab this
weekend.

Rob