On 7/11/23 17:15, enh wrote:
> especially since we suspiciously haven't had any CI run at all since that
> change
> went in: https://github.com/landley/toybox/commits/master
> (i'd expected as least an error, but not even a "ran and failed"!)

I hit that problem back when we added the mac tests and I was trying to rely on
them (um, 2019?). Github never runs tests reliably, the servers drop tests runs
to shed load. If you want to force it you can commit to a throwaway branch where
you add a period to the README or some such and that rolls the dice again, but
you've gotta babysit it and retry if you care...

Rob