On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 03:34:54PM -0400, Nayna Jain wrote:
> Added device tree binding documentation for I2C base TPM.

You need to review

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/submitting-patches.txt

And be sure to follow all the requirements, including CC'ing the
right maintainers

Also explain that this is a documenting a historical practice that IBM
has used in systems  X Y Z.

> Changelog v2:
>         * Added documentation in v2.

Do not include these lines in commit messages, put them after the
diff stat.

> +This node describes a TPM device connected to Processor on i2c bus.
> +
> +Required properties:
> +
> +- compatible : 'manufacturer,model'
> +- label : "tpm" indicates master TPM; "tpm-backup" indicates backup TPM.
> +- linux,sml-base : base address of the Event Log. It is a physical address.
> +                sml stands for shared memory log.
> +- linux,sml-size : size of the memory allocated for the Event Log.
> +
> +Optional properties:
> +
> +- status: indicates whether the device is enabled or disabled. "okay" for
> +          enabled and "disabled" for disabled.
> +
> +Example
> +-------
> +
> +tpm@57 {
> +     reg = <0x57>;
> +     label = "tpm";
> +     compatible = "nuvoton,npct650", "nuvoton,npct601";
> +     linux,sml-base = <0x7f 0xfd450000>;
> +     linux,sml-size = <0x10000>;
> +     status = "okay";

> +     phandle = <0x10000017>;
> +     linux,phandle = <0x10000017>;