I'd like to revise the "Installing as a Windows Service" section of
TracStandalone (1). In general, I think we should provide one good option
in the official documentation rather than several options. Users can
provide other ways of doing the same in the Trac CookBook.

I answered a question on Stack Overflow (2) and found the nssm tool was
easy tool use and works well for running tracd as a windows service. I
propose to replace "Option 1" and "Option 2" with a brief description of
how to use NSSM. Since I'm not a Windows expert, I wanted to get some
feedback on that change from any users that might have strong Windows
knowledge, or experience running Trac on Windows.

- Ryan

(1) https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracStandalone#
InstallingasaWindowsService
(2) https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49412064/starting-
trac-server-with-multiple-independant-projects/49417090#49417090