Since along while I'm experiencing a trouble when creating/changing tickets
on my site (Trac 0.10.(4?), FreeBSD, sqlite, mod_python). Each time I create
or update the ticket, it freezes for about 31s (local network), while
preview changes, adding/changing wiki pages, etc. works with no delay at
all. At the point we're working a lot with tickets so that becomes real
trouble. We're using trac since 0.9 and I can't tell when it start to
happen, but there was no such problem before.

We use email notifications and it works fine.

Log shows nothing unusual.

Any hints?