OK, some more explanation :)

When I code and I recognize a problem, I just click on "New Task" in
Eclipse and can describe the issue.
So it would be nice, if there was a similar addon for Visual C++ which
provides that feature (e.g. in the context menu). Of course, opening
the browser and adding a new task in trac isn't that complex, but an
addon would enhance my personal workflow.
Changing from VisualC++ to CDT is unfortunately not possible here.

As I'm not very familiar with Python, I just wanted to ask if such an
addon already  exists.