On 7/6/07, Simon Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As I'm not very familiar with Python, I just wanted to ask if such an
> addon already  exists.

Not that I'm aware of, however this would not involve any Python
programming at all. Trac Mylar is written entirely in Java and uses the
Trac XmlRpcPlugin to interact with Trac. IIUC it also has a fallback
mode that uses the normal Trac pages and GET/POST. VisualC++ integration
would use the same principles.