Hey Noah, just repinging this thread.  Was trying to determine a) if
default_timezone was a valid flag in trac.ini back in the 0.9.x days.
I can't seem to find a reference to it other than in some old tracini
wikis.  And again, while per-user timezones would be fab, even being
able to set something so it was global (i.e. UTC+6) would be fine
too.  I'd switch the clock on the box itself, but I'm on a textdrive
server without that ability.  I'm also forced to run tracd via proxy
so I don't believe I can import any variables, but if I could, I'd
love to know what they might be so I could incorporate the time offset
appropriately.

Thanks,

Vincent