From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Duany Espindola
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 10:35 AM
To: trac-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Trac] Re: Merge wiki pages - not a collision solution

Thank you Noah!

I will do this using svn or "diff and patch" commands.
I think more people have de same problem that I have. Maybe I make a plug-in
when I take a vacation.

Att

Duany César (Brazil)

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Noah Kantrowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Check both into subversion and use that (or git, hg, etc). A wiki is not
designed for that kind of complex document management.

--Noah