Chris Mulligan wrote:
> That sounds pretty nifty. We've actually made internal versions of a lot of
> those features (an IRC bot that parses the RSS feed, for example). I'm
> pretty confused about how to actually setup and use oforge, but it looks
> like it could be a pretty neat project.

Yes.  Documentation is a mess. I'm going to work on it this week.  If
you are interested in setting it up, there are a few options.

1) use the oforge appliance, which is a vmware image
2) use the oforge overlay, which will work on any gentoo system
3) install from source.  there is a script share/examples/setup.sh that
will do the job.  If you use it, please look at the code first.  It's
not incredibly generic and can use some tweaking.

I'd be interested to hear how you would like to set it up and what OS
you are using.  I'd like to eventually have rpm and deb packages.  Good
luck and feel free to contact myself, or anyone one my team.  We are on
irc.freenode.org in the #trac channel.  I'm doki_pen and my teamates are
aculapov, cbalan and dgynn.

We will be making an official announcement this week and are very
excited to get some users.  I can insure you that you will get good
support if you decide to give it a whirl.