Hi all.

I am looking for a multi-site subverison/trac/mysql (possibly) site,
where I can install plugins and create my own scripts until my hearts
content.  Guess I'll need apache as well, probably want to do some php
and be able to install things related to that, etc. as well.  I
contacted the company that hosts the trac demo site.  seems they are
full at this time, and didn't offer me pointers to any alternatives.
So, I am looking for alternatives.  I also would like to hear some
experience on security matters, but against outside attacks and
internal protections of information, we have IP sensitivity, therefore
I will have to go through hoops.  My internal IT has failed me, and I
don't have time to mess around, I want something up and configured
within 2 weeks.  Which means i need it up this week so I can tweak it
next week.

Any and all suggestions welcome.  Please, if you know, point out the
security and data integrity record/experience.

Sincerely,

Yoheeb