This is pretty easy, as long as you access the database directly and
aren't trying to change any links in wiki pages or anything. There are
two or three places you need to change if you're modifying a ticket.
If you're just making a new one all you need to do is specify the
correct ticket number as the ID when you insert into the ticket table.

You could write a fairly simple python script to insert the tickets
based off a CSV, with hard coded ticket numbers.