Nope, sadly it does not handle custom fields. Those are the columns in
the ticket table in the database (and the values are hard coded, so
they need to be exactly that), and it only works with those. You need
to have that exact set (plus the attachment and ticket_change lists
that I add in yoheeb.py), no more columns and no less. If you look at
how ptrac handles Project in the addTicket function it should be
possible to add them yourself though.

And yes, don't play with this on your live database :)