On Jun 24, 5:07 pm, "Thomas Moschny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/6/24 Philip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > I tried that, and I still get the same thing.  Plus, I still don't see
> > the "Loading..." message in the log, even after I attempt to access a
> > wiki page containing [[TracNav]].  If I google "No macro or processor
> > named 'TracNav' found", I get several other pages that seem to have
> > similar problem.  So, maybe it's a fairly common problem.  Still
> > looking for a solution.
>
> Not sure this is specific to the TracNav plugin though (but if it was,
> I'd be glad to fix it!), merely an installation issue. Do you have any
> other plugins working? Did you check permissions of the egg? The web
> server (running e.g. as wwwrun) must be allowed to access it.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

I followed the instructions from this link
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/EggCookingTutorial/BasicEggCooking to
create and install a helloworld plugin into the same project.  After
copying the TracHelloworld-0.1-py2.4.egg to the project plugins
directory, setting permissions to 777, and restarting web server, I
see no difference in wiki pages and no "loading" messages in log
file.  I'm guessing I need to concentrate on getting the "loading"
message again, but not sure what I need to do.  Seemed random at best
when I was seeing it before.

Thanks,
Philip