On Jul 8, 3:19 pm, "Thomas Moschny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/7/8 Philip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > Can anybody respond to my latest post?  I can't even seem to get the
> > plugin to load.  I have 2 plugins, and they are in 3 locations:
>
> - And, does the TracHelloworld plugin work?
> - Did you set up a plugin cache, as described
> here:http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins#SettingupthePluginCache?
>
> Best,
> Thomas

Finally found the problem!  Even though the plugin egg file had the
right permissions, the trac.ini was not readable by the web server
id.  After making this file readable, the TracNav "magically"
appeared.  :-)  Thanks for all who replied.  I removed the egg file
from these 2 locations:

/usr/local/lib64/python2.4/site-packages
/trac/myproject/plugins

and left it in:

/usr/local/share/trac/plugins

so it would be common to all of my projects.