2008/9/30 Eric Shubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> You're right about the bullets. They could be simply omitted in the TOC as
> far as I'm concerned. I don't see their purpose there. Please let me/us know
> if/when you come up with something for this issue.

As the bullets are inserted by the Envision theme, I don't see a
rather unobtrusive way of removing them.
Nevertheless, I recently changed TracNav to construct a properly
nested tree for the TOC, which should improve the overall look for
such a theme.

Could you please test the latest TracNav version from SVN
(http://svn.ipd.uka.de/repos/javaparty/JP/trac/plugins/tracnav-0.11/)
?

Regards,
Thomas