On Jun 2, 3:54 pm, Lukasz Szybalski <szybal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to get management reports for the following:
>
> 1. Count Incoming tickets by milestone sort by date,  (30 new tickets
> for milestone on 06-02-09)....
> 2. Count closed tickets by milestone and user.  (25 tickets closed by
> xyz on 6-2-09)(list a count by user in each milestone)
> 3. lookup by custom field? (custom field = account_number) (With query
> I can do that, but how do I put it on a wiki so that they can type in
> account# and press "query" or something along these lines.)
>
> Where can I find examples on how to do this?
>
> I've noticed on the website trac seem to want to replace the "reports"
> with "query". Would anybody have a "query syntax" for all the default
> reports that I can paste into wiki page?
>
> This for example allows me to modify the new tickets by milestone:
> [query:status=new|assigned|reopened&version=1.0 Active tickets against 1.0]
>
> But with the other reports most of them ask for action, and/or count
> on particular category or action. How many tickets we had, how many
> closed, who closed most of them,  how many are outstanding, who is
> doing most of the work,etc?

Anybody knows how can I display:

user , ticket count in a table?

The only thing I was able to do is on a wiki page do:

Users Assigned Tickets:
 1. admin : [[TicketQuery(status=assigned&owner=admin, count)]]

But this way I need to list every user manually. Is there a way to
display all users?
user1, 5
user2, 55
user3, 10

I can also link to custom query if that is easier...

2. How can I query by date? All new tickets today by milestone? (this
would include new, accepted, fixed,..etc)?

Ideas?

Thanks,
Lucas