Chris Heller wrote:
> There are two plugins on trac-hacks that will help you.  The private
> wiki plugin and the private tickets plugin.

Many thanks - these look like the plugins I'm looking for.  I'm not sure
how I missed them while looking through the lists of plugins (perhaps
because there are so many!).

The PrivateWiki plugin needs a patch to restrict anonymous access, as
described in one of the bug tickets for the plugin.  The patch is
working fine, but I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else is
reading this.  With the patch in place, this is working nicely.

I see there is also a "VirtualTicketPermissions" plugin, which seems to
do almost the same thing as "PrivateTickets".  Have you any ideas about
the differences?

mvh.,

David