Hello !

Since recently I follow the feed [1]_ of revisions @TH.org in order to
be up to date and review changes as they happen ;o)

However most of the time it's hard (for me) to determine the
interesting entries by only looking at the title of the posts and
therefore I end up accessing the page of changeset details, just to
know the project that performed the actual commit.

Q: Is it possible to include the project name in the title of RSS
entries ? This way it's easier to follow the changes.

Looking forward for your comments ;o)

.. [1] Trac Hacks - Plugins Macros etc.: Revisions of /
        (http://trac-hacks.org/log/?limit=100&mode=stop_on_copy&format=rss)

--
Regards,

Olemis.