On Sep 4, 10:07 pm, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello !
>
> Since recently I follow the feed [1]_ of revisions @TH.org in order to
> be up to date and review changes as they happen ;o)
>
> However most of the time it's hard (for me) to determine the
> interesting entries by only looking at the title of the posts and
> therefore I end up accessing the page of changeset details, just to
> know the project that performed the actual commit.
>
> Q: Is it possible to include the project name in the title of RSS
> entries ? This way it's easier to follow the changes.

In the 'old days' trac-hacks.org had a commit-hook that modified the
changset message. If I committed:

"Done some changes..."

The hook would see the repos location and find the correct WikiName
for it, and modify the message to:

"FullBlogPlugin: Done some changes...."

That was useful. When it disappeard I've personally kept doing it
myself - just for my own sanity :-)

If that site ever gets updated to 0.11 (?!), we can use the trac.ini
setting for ticket subject template, and add the ${component} to the
subject (95% sure). If not, Mike would need to maintain a patch for
the Trac source - which shouldn't be too hard seeing 0.10.x are not
likely to ever see changes again...

This would all involve Mike though, so I can't really answer for him.
A good idea though seeing the number of changes in that feed - and the
varying quality of the content...

:::simon

https://www.coderesort.com
http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/osimons