On Sep 18, 8:56 am, Shane Caraveo <mixedpu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What's wrong with a webdav interface to the repository?  End user mounts
> the drive, and has transparent versioning for anything they save to it.

To the best of my knowledge after many hours of effort and
research ... WebDAV is broken, but can be patched on Vista x32.
WebDAV is broken and there is no fix on Vista x64.  WebDAV is
unreliable on OSX 10.5.  I've found some decent third party clients
for OSX, but nothing I have been very happy with on Windows, thus far.