On Sep 28, 11:25 pm, jevans <jevans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 28, 3:19 pm, yoheeb <yoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
>
> > is there any good way to pre-populate the Tags plugin aside from just
> > creating a generic wiki page tagged with everything you want to pre-
> > populated in?  While that works, it'll show up in pretty much every
> > list of pages tagged (anything).
>
> > I tried to do a quick search on this topic down the old archives and
> > came up with search overload....
>
> > Thanks for any response, either way
>
> The KeywordSuggestPlugin has an ini field for defining keywords/tags.

Yeah, I am using that.  problem is I modified the plugin so I could
use the "keywords" link in tickets to link to the /tags page.  Issue
with that is, unless they have been actually used, the pre-selected
keywords don't show up on the /tags page, which is ok I guess.  tis a
little thing at this point.

Thanks.