On Oct 2, 4:45 am, RJOllos <ry...@physiosonics.com> wrote:
> In fact, I opened a ticket for this, so if possible please consider
> attaching you patch to the ticket.  Thanks.
>
> http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/5907

will do, I don't handle the case of not having anything in the
keywords = list, as I actually use it.  the change is only 4 or 5
characters, so I will likely just inline it in the ticket.  I may
however look at addressing the case you mentioned also.  btw, it's a
really cool plugin, thanks!  It will help save me a TON of greif in
ticket scrubbing time.