Might have been my script. http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracMergeScript

It was for a much more complicated process (migrating about 18 tracs
into 2), but it included a user rename component. We updated all user
accounts we had in our system, including tickets, wiki pages,
attachments, and milestones. You might try just a 1 to 1 "merge" with
a list of users to change, but nothing else. I think it shouldn't mess
up too many things in that case.  It's almost 2 years old now, so it
may be a little out of whack with either 0.11 or the current 0.12
trunk. However it might help.