Hi,

currently I'm very busy with "real life", so just a few hints:

 - about missing jQuery 1.2, there is an open bug in Debian, that
   affects also Ubuntu: http://bugs.debian.org/562859

 - please try package version 0.11.7-3 instead of 0.11.7-1, this
   should fix the broken jQuery link at least, it's in the latest
   Ubuntu incarnation

 - don't expect 0.12 soon in Debian and/or Ubuntu; while many
   people would like to have it, somebody would have to do the
   work :~) See http://bugs.debian.org/563391

HTH!

Quoting "Olemis Lang" <ole...@gmail.com>:
I continued my research so as to finally use Trac in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
Lucid .